The Renville County Market Vendor Submission
VENDOR REQUIREMENTS & INFORMATION
Before you apply to become a vendor we just want to make you aware of the requirements for the 2021 Renville County Market. They are pretty simple and standard. Nevertheless, we shall make them known so nothing surprises you!
- There will be no vendor fees charged for the 2021 season to celebrate our Renville County Businesses!
- All vendors will be allowed a 10x10ft space. Vendor space for registered vendors will be available on a first come basis. Only vendors in need of electrical outlets for food service and those who have signed a contract to be at the market every week of the 2021 season will be given an assigned location.
- All vendors need to bring their own tables, chairs, canopy/tent, extension cords etc.
- No garage sale items are allowed.
- Set-up can begin at 1:30pm the day of the market and must be done before 3:45 so the city can block off the street.
- If you are required to have a license to sell your products, you must have that printed and available/displayed.
- Take down begins at 7:30pm. For the safety of the families attending, please do not tear down your space, or pull a vehicle up to begin loading until that time. You must fully clean up and return your space to its previous condition before you leave. Garbage from your booth needs to be taken home with you and not disposed of in the Market’s garbage bins.
- The Cultural Centre and Developing Roots reserve the right to add or change these guidelines as need arises for the safety of all involved.
- Vendors will receive a copy of these requirements once registered. It will need to be signed and brought with you to the first market you attend for the season.
- As an added perk, vendors who sign a contract for the entirety of the 2021 Renville County Market season will be added to Renville County Market website page and various other promotions.
VENDOR SUBMISSION FORM
We are excited to get to know your business! Please fill out this vendor submission, we will be in contact with you once it has been received with more information regarding the Renville County Market. Thank you for contacting us!
640 Dogwood Avenue P.O. Box 434
Bird Island, MN 55310
Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm
or By Appointment
Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm, Saturday 1-4pm